A daytime event that will compliment the evening shindig, during which we will visit a few places in London that had significance to RAW's work and interests - and miracles of miracles there just happens to be a pub right next door to all of them
All are very very welcome
1) Start time 1:23pm here outside
The Atlantis Bookshop - Uncle Al's favourite and one of the only known stockist of a range of RAW's works. And here works a genuine top of the cauldron wiccan who worked with RAW in the 70s
2) A five-minute walk to the big Irish pub opposite the United Grand Lodge Temple, the global Citadel of FreeMasonary - here we will raise a glass or two of porter and Jameson's to Simon Moon and Sigismundo Celine.
3) A ten-minute walk down to Blackfriars Bridge - the mystical death place of the Hanged Man Gods Banker Calvi - here we will toast Eris, conspiracy and all who flail in her
4) A walk past the NT to salute RAWs 1970s production of Illuminatus - here we toast the Artist known as RAW
5) We stop at a place equidistant between the Phallic Big Ben and the Omphala London Eye - here we raise a toast (hold aloft our 99p Lasagna) to...to.. well I suppose its a toast to the masculine and feminine principle, but, let's be honest, it's a big willy and an enormous Ladies front bottom.
6) We will then take a stroll along the Thames and back through the City of London to hook up with the evening's main event.
If you want to join us at any point along the way or need any help with directions etc please phone Vincent on 0796 070 1316
Look forward to seeing you